bought this model at 1/32 scale by mistake many years ago. I did not feel like
making a model that large, so I decided to put it away. After many years without
knowing what to do with it, I finally got an idea, I should mutilate the model
somehow to make it smaller. Here is the result.
images below to see larger images
of the pieces you see in the engine section are scratchbuilt. I used a resin kit
for the cockpit and added some barrels to “balance” the display.
rag covering part of the engine saved me from a hard time detailing the engine.
For the rag, I glued a piece of cloth to a silver foil adhesive tape. The cloth
gives a realistic look, and the silver foil allows you to shape the cloth as you