Subject: Re: Something a little defferent
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Calvin Cochran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 04:56:05 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Calvin Cochran <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Bamford <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 7:51 PM
Subject: Something a little defferent

Hi, Steve,
Attached are a few cockpit photos of the SR-71 in the Hill AFB museum in
Ogden, Utah.
The pix were taken by my son, Adam Cochran, in September of '99, and you
have
his permission to use them in ARC, if you'd like.
There is only one of the aft cockpit, as he had to hold the camera out over
his head to get THAT one.  I have a few "walk-arounds" of the same plane
that
I'll send along, soon.
(I still haven't received my new, faster modem, but figured I PROBABLY
wouldn't die of old age sending this small group to you.)
There will be seven pix in all.  The aft cockpit will be in the second
group... the first group will all be front cockpit shots.  Use whatever you
would like.

Cal Cochran

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----