Subject: Re: pix for your review, batch 1
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Calvin Cochran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:36:36 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Calvin Cochran <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Bamford <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:31 PM
Subject: pix for your review, batch 1

Hi, Steve,

I've got something that might be useful to the helo guys out there.

Back in 1991, I attended an airshow in Aspen, Colorado at which the
following
photos were taken.  A USN MH-53E minesweeper helo in COLORADO is a pretty
rare
sight, so I hope some of the modelers out there can use the pix I'm sending.

There'll be 17 in all... as always, use whatever you'd like - delete what
you
don't.

Oh, by the way, if you ever get any requests for more (or different)
subjects,
angles, or if anyone needs any of my pix scanned at a different resolution
or
whatever, just have them contact me... I'd be glad to help all that I can.
I've already helped a few people with some of my pix of "Flak Bait" at the
NASM in Washington, etc.

Again, if I need to do anything differently on the photos I send in, just
let
me know.  I'm done scanning my B-29 interior and walk-around photos.  I'll
get
them to you before the end of the week (he said confidently).

I saw somewhere that one of the manufacturers is bringing out an F-14 with
bomb racks, etc. so I'll get some close-up photos of that subject to you
right
away, too.  (Might as well be timely, ay?)

Have a good one.

Cal Cochran

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com.