Subject: Re: B-26 "Flak Bait" close-ups, 5 total pix
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Calvin Cochran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:14:58 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Calvin Cochran <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Bamford <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 9:27 PM
Subject: B-26 "Flak Bait" close-ups, 5 total pix

Maybe these'll help somebody, maybe they won't.  The Nat'l Air and Space
Museum in Washington D. C. (like MANY air museums) is NOT set up for
photography of their subjects.

I WAS surprised to see that black was the primary color in the cockpit.
Someone who I sent copies of these pix to asked whether the color might be
that dark "bronze" green... it wasn't - it was BLACK.

Cal

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----