Subject: Re: Su-BKL for Czech National Day /28th /
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ing Milan Simr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:09:25 -0700

Hi Milan,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks for
sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ing Milan Simr" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:27 AM
Subject: Su-BKL for Czech National Day /28th /

1/48 KOPRO  Su-7BKL
 by Milan SIMR
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here

My model KoPro  /ex OEZ /  1/48  Su-7BKL was built almost directly from the
box. My upgrades were : flaps in extended position, opened gun cover and
special jamming pod SPS-141. The Czech Su-7BKL flew  in silver, two and
three – tone camos. I chose three tone camo after using of 30 mm gun,
because I wanted to have the aircraft returning from the shooting area.
Notice, that we used one gun only to protect the jamming pod on the other
side. The duty of this type was ended after usage of the ejection seat
caused by the engine failure shortly after take-off in 1989. Su-7s were
subsequently substituted by Su-22M4s.
Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg

 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo
04.jpg

The ”big brother” of my model can nowadays be seen in Vyškov Aviation Museum
/ www.sweb.cz/lhs.vyskov.cz /. The other versions of Su-7 (Su-7BM and U
/doublesitter/) used by our Air Force can also be seen there.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

P.S. If you have any questions or comments, write me directly with notice
“Czech Day - ARC”  on e-mail:         [email-masked]
Milan “Dundr” SIMR
.
Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg

Photos and text © 2004 by " Milan SIMR "