Subject: Re: HI from Czech !!!
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:02:12 -0700

Hi Pavel,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks for
sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 5:51 AM
Subject: HI from Czech !!!

Hi Steve!My name is Pavel Krejci.
This is the first time Im submitting, but unfortunately Im not familiar with
using your templates.Ill work on it, I promise, so next time...Please be
patient with me...

My kit is 1/48 L-29 Delfin/Maya/ from "Planet Models"
Kit is resin with photo-etched parts /mainly cokpit/ and stiffened
undercariage legs.Building is not quite easy,some resin parts were
deformed,I had to correct it under hot water.There is also a lot of putying
and sanding necessary, some parts were missing/pitot tubes,parts from
cockpit/so I had to rebuild them from scratch.When all of this was done I
got beatiful kit of a beatiful jet-so all afford was worth for it!I finished
it in light grey marking Of Czech AF /32nd Tactical AFB Namest/from
1995.Other option was overall silver plane of Soviet AF /Training college at
Barnaul/.
L-29 was constucted by Aero Vodochody in Czech republic in early sixtees.In
1961 it won a tender for a Warsaw Pact training plane.It became the most
widely used training aircraft in eastern bloc and Asia and Africa.What was
T-33 fot west, L-29 was for east.A total of 3665 planes were built, many of
them flying in private hands till today.

Ill be happy to see my model on net,thanks. Bye, bye Pavel

______________________________________________________________________REKLAM
A___
A za kolik kupujete ELEKTRO Vy?
http://www.MALL.cz/penezenka
Ověřte si přes SMS, kolik se dá UŠETŘIT!