Subject: Re: ARC submission
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:03:27 -0800

Hi Hal,
Thanks for sending in your latest P-47 article.  It's masterfully one.  I'll
e-mail you when your article goes on ARC in about 3 weeks.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 5:13 AM
Subject: ARC submission

> Steve, thanks for running article on my rendering of the Bob Johnson P-47.
Attached are shots of my P-47d-5, representing that of Wlaker Mahurin, 63rd
FS, 56 FS, England 1944. Kit is from Tamiya, with cooling gills from
Hasegawa kit. Mucho work to adapt to Tamiya kit. Wired engine, added brake
lines, seat belts and buckles, Iron front sight and grounding cable, with
ring sight from True Details, and finally, wheels from Ultracast. OD and
Neutral Gray are my own mix of Model Master enamels. Decals are kit
supplieds. Note that Mahurin's Jug cannot be built from kit straight out of
box. This was a particularly satisfying build, as this bird is my all time
favorite P-47. thanks & brgds, Hal Marshman, Sr.  Hal the P-47fan
>
-----Steve, In my text above, I forgot to mention that stretched sprue whip
antenna added in place of regular radio mast.  thanks again, Hal