Subject: Re: Gallery Article - RAF Jaguar GR1A
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Aibara Darius @Consult" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:50:21 -0800

Hi Darius,
Thanks for sending in your Jaguar article.  I'll e-mail you when your
article goes on ARC.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message -----
From: Aibara Darius @Consult <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 12:30 AM
Subject: Gallery Article - RAF Jaguar GR1A

Steve - yet another for the stack!

Gallery Template #05
"1:48 Airfix RAF Jaguar GR1A"
by "Darius Aibara"
--------------------
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
A few years ago Airfix released a series of 1:48 kits of RAF jets which
included the Buccaneer, the superb BAC Lightnings and the Jaguar GR1A.
Until that time the only 1:48 kit of a Jaguar was by Esci which suffered
from heavy raised panel lines and little cockpit detail.  The Airfix Jaguar
is a far superior kit with recessed panel lines and a full ordnance
provision, including overwing sidewinders and BL755 Cluster Bombs.
I built the kit "straight out of the box" with the addition of Paragon
Designs' resin flaps, wheels, exhausts, seat and etched brass detail set.
Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>   Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>
 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 05.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>  
The assembled model was primed with Halfords grey acrylic primer and then
the all over RAF green/grey camouflage was brush painted using Humbrol
enamels.  I used Xtradecal markings to represent the RAF No. 54 Sqn 75th
anniversary aircraft based at RAF Coltishall in 1991, along with the Airfix
stencil decals.
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
Photos and text © 2003 by "Darius Aibara"

 <<RAF Jaguar GR1A.zip>>

Regards and Happy Holidays!

Darius Aibara
TPS Consult

Tel:  020 8256 4090
Fax: 020 8256 4082

www.tpsconsult.co.uk

CARILLION VALUES
Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery - Focus
On Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation
**********************************************************************
This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
[email-masked] and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY
********************************************************************

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________