Subject: Re: 1/144 RNoAF F-16AM MLU
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "S K Loh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:35:20 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: S K Loh 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:46 AM
  Subject: 1/144 RNoAF F-16AM MLU

  Hi Steve,

              Submitted is my article on 1/144 RNoAF F-16AM MLU. Here's wishing you and your family as well as other ARCAIR staff and their families a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2014. Cheers.

  SK Loh 

  "1/144 RNoAF F-16AM MLU" 

  by "S K Loh"

  Please include your ARC Discussion Forum Name with your submission 
  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here

  A very Happy New Year 2014 to all ARC members other hobbyist alike. 

  This is a 1/144 Academy F-16A kit converted to depict an all light gray camo Royal Norwegian Air Force F-16AM. I came across the RNoAF demo kite while browsing for a new F-16 built. This one has participated in several Tiger meet events. The usual scratch-builts and enhancements were added to make the F-16AM as reasonably accurate as possible:-

  a.   Scratch-built canopy to replace the "flat-out" one supplied

  b.   Scratch-built the pilot for in-flight display  

  c.    Scratch-built drag-chute extension

  d.   Scratch-built the larger horizontal stabilizer 

  e.   Scratch-built the CATM-120 for the wing tip pylons.

  f.     Re-shape the drop-tanks.

  g.   Added the navigation lights on the sides of the intake and on the wing tips.

  h.   Replace the pitot with a fine pin and added the probes and antenna

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

  Used Tamiya and Mr Hobby basic colours to mix the shade of gray for the camo paint. The decals were custom made. Very light weathering was done as I read that the air in Norway is pretty good and hence the kites are well maintained. Finished off with a few coats of flat.

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

  Enjoy the photos.

  "S K Loh"

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg

  Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg