Subject: Re: Hobby Boss 1/32 Iliouchine Il-2m Stormovik
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olivier BARLES - MD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:45:54 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Olivier BARLES - MD" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Olivier BARLES - MD" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 6:15 PM
Subject: Hobby Boss 1/32 Iliouchine Il-2m Stormovik

<<1 - Storm.jpg>>   <<2 - Storm.jpg>>   <<3 - Storm.jpg>>   <<4 -
Storm.jpg>>   <<5 - Storm.jpg>>   <<6 - Storm.jpg>>   <<7 - Sorm.jpg>>
 <<8 - Storm.jpg>>   <<9 - Storm.jpg>>   <<10 - Storm.jpg>>   <<11 -
Storm.jpg>>   <<12 - Storm.jpg>>   <<13 - Storm.jpg>>   <<14 -
Storm.jpg>>   <<15 - Storm.jpg>>   <<16 - Storm.jpg>>   <<17 -
Storm.jpg>>   <<18 - Storm.jpg>>   <<19 - Storm.jpg>>
 <<20 - Storm.jpg>> Bonjour,

This is my just built 1/32 Hobby Boss Iliouchine Il-2m Stormovik.
I purchased this box while I was in Beijing on a recent Business Trip in
China (best selling price ever!).

This is mainly an OOB build only improved with a few little things such
as the thinning of the air intakes edges, adding brake pipes on the
undercarriage and scratch-building the sighting devices (inexistent in
the Hobby Box kit); one is located behind the windscreen and the other
one is on the upper cowling...

Putty has been very moderately used as all parts fit together rather
well...

Finally, it was time to age and weather "the Beast", working on used
paintings effects, dust, dry mud and stains of all sorts...

I tried to make her looking like the "flying tank" she was...

Hope I succeeded...

Merci,
Olivier

Important Notice:
This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of 
the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is 
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or 
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender 
by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original 
communication. Thank you for your cooperation.