Subject: Re: Dewoitine D-520 C1, Azur 1/32 scale
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olivier BARLES - MD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:48:01 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Olivier BARLES - MD" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:42 PM
Subject: Dewoitine D-520 C1, Azur 1/32 scale

<> Bo <> nj <> ou <> r  <> St 
<> ev <> e  <> an <> d  <> Te <> 
am <> ,
 <>
 <>
H <> er <> e  <> ar <> e a few photos of my 
1/32 scale Azur Dewoitine D-520.
Like the Spitfire MkIXc that is shown on the ARC Home Page of Aug 22, she is 
under the colours of the "Groupe de Chasse II/7" (GC II/7 - the "Black 
Panther") at the time of the Battle of France in May-June 1940.

This model is part of my 1940 1/32 scale French Fighters collection from 
Azur and Special Hobby, that also comprises the Morane MS-406 and the 
Curtiss H-75 A3.
I have the boxes of the 2 other French Fighters of that period and at the 
same scale as well, the Caudron C-714 and the Bloch MB-152, but had no 
chance to have them built yet...

Contrary to my habit of doing my own scratched-building for improving the 
original kit, I used this time the extra parts of the "Contact-Résine" set 
(cockpit, hood, control surfaces, wheels...).

Despite the fact that the D-520 had very little influence on the Air War of 
the Battle of France ("too few, too late"), it is my favourite WWII French 
Fighters and I hope I've been able "to pay tribute" to her inimitable and 
"sexy" look...

Merci,

Olivier

Important Notice:
This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of 
the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is 
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or 
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender 
by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original 
communication. Thank you for your cooperation.