Subject: Re: For 15th Aug Indian Independence Day
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ivan Jalaluddin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:01:47 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ivan Jalaluddin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ivanjalaluddin" <[email-masked]>; "Murli Rajan" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:41 AM
Subject: For 15th Aug Indian Independence Day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Murli Rajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 19:53:39 +0530
Subject: Template ARC
To: [email-masked]

Gallery  Article Template

1/48 Revell Mig 21 FL

by "Ivan Jalaluddin
 *--------------------*
   Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here

This is my first submission to ARC and one of my first attempts at
scale modelling.
I am actually an avitaion history enthusiast who was introduced to the
related FB group ISM(Indian Scale Modellers).The enthusiasm and great
encouragement from these folks is the reason behind this build.
The Revell kit is very user friendly for a beginer like me.One of my
areas of fascination has been the hot wars that were fought during the
cold war era.While the Korean Vietnam and Middle East conflicts have
been widely researched and written about..not much is known about the
few short sharp conflicts in the Indian subcontinent during the same
approximate period.While researching the 71, war i came across the
stellar role played by the then freshly inducted Mig 21 FLs in the
IAF(Indian Air Force),where the FL variant was known as the Type
77.This particular example seeks to represent an 8 Sqn(eight
pursoot)a/c with that units distinctive logo on the nose.(decal
supplied with the kit).As the USAF and the Navy found out in Vietnam,
that the Mig 21 is visually a very difficult to spot adversary due to
its small size,but the sun glinting off the NMF(Natural Metal Finish)
of the Fishbed sometimes gives away its position.When the 71
Bangladesh liberation war started IAF Sqns were still receiving
factory fresh NMF type 77s from HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd) which
was producing these a/c under licence from the USSR.So as an adhoc
measure the a/c were handpainted using washable house paints,usually
in dark green and brown camo patterns at the Sqn level.I hope to make
more such models of IAF a/c as my skill level improves!
Ivan Jalaluddin

about any resin or photo etched items used to create your kit, aftermarket
decals used, paints used, things you liked or disliked about the kit.
Things used to weather your model.  You can also include history about the
full sized plane if you want.
   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
03.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
03.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 04.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 05.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 06.jpg

You can add 1/3 of your text here.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

You can add the final 1/3 of your text here.

*"your name goes here"*
  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
07.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
07.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 08.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 09.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 10.jpg

Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important to
include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished
article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so photos,
so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.
  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
11.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
11.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 12.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 13.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 14.jpg

  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
15.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
15.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 16.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 17.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 18.jpg

  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
19.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
19.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 20.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 21.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 22.jpg

  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
23.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
23.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 24.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 25.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 26.jpg

  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
27.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
27.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 28.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 29.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 30.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
31.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
31.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 32.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 33.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 34.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
35.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
35.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 36.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 37.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 38.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
39.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
39.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 40
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 40.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 41.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 41.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 42.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 42.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
43.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
43.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 44
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 44.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 45.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 45.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 46.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 46.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
47.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
47.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 48
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 48.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 49.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 49.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 50.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 50.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
51.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
51.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 52
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 52.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 53.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 53.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 54.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 54.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
55.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
55.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 56
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 56.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 57.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 57.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 58.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 58.jpg

   Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
59.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
59.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 50
.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 50.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 61.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 61.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 62.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 62.jpg

Photos and text © by "your name goes here"