Subject: Re: COMPLETE ARTICLE - P-47D Razorback 1:48 - Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta from Chile - THE COMPLETE ARTICLE
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: Antonio E. Quirós Ibieta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:48:20 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Antonio E. Quirós Ibieta 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 2:46 PM
  Subject: COMPLETE ARTICLE - P-47D Razorback 1:48 - Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta from Chile - THE COMPLETE ARTICLE

  "P-47D Razorback 1:48 Hasegawa" 

  by Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta

  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 

  Hi !...this is my fourth submission to ARC. 

  The model is an P-47D Razorback at 1:48 scale from Hasegawa, builded OOB and finished on May 21th. 2013.

  The kit is very simple to build but It took a large amount of sanding and putty in the insertion of the wings with de lower fuselage. The rest was very easy to assemble.

  It was painted with Modelmaster enamels; Olive Drab and Neutral Grey to the fuselage and wings. 

  Alclad II was used to paint the main landing gear and it doors.

  Light and shadows were applied like weathering technique to simulate paint exposed to the sun light

  I used the technique of David Rapasi posted a cuople of years ago in ARC consisting in a few drops of white enamel in the Testors Dullcote lacquer over the waterslides, especially the indian chief of the nose, markings from the squadron, USA markings and the propeller to replicate the same effect of the sun light over the paint.

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

  The panel lines were done with Promodeller Weathering Wash Dirt 

  Tamiya's Weathering Set C and D were used to the engine exhaust

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 

  Greetings and best wishes from Chile, South America

  Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg
       
        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg

       

   

  Photos and text © by Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta