Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: CH-113 Voyager
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "sjweiler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 23:31:12 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: sjweiler 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:50 AM
  Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: CH-113 Voyager

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  CH-113 Voyager 
        Date:  Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:49:10 -0500 
        From:  sjweiler <[email-masked]> 
        To:  [email-masked] 

Gallery Article Template

"1/48 Academy CH-113 Voyageur"

by "Shawn "phantom Weiler"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
Another one of the stash down. Academy CH-46D transformed into a 
Canadian CH-113 Voyageur back in 1976. The decals used are from 
Canmilair. Excellent decals which came with several photos of the real 
thing to ease the conversion.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 03.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 04.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg
This version of the CH-113 was used to supplement the search and rescue 
Labradors until they were were built to the same standard and yellow 
paint in the very early 80s. In the accompanying photos you can see the 
all green early edition Canadian Army Voyager and the Blue white and red 
Labrador. That's what we used in the early 60s.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
In the 70's Canada bought Chinooks, these replaced the army Voyagers 
enabling the rebuild to Labs. For the kit itself, well its a good kit of 
a very important airframe Canada used for more then 40 years.

"phantom"

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 07.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 08.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 09.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg
Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important 
to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished 
article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so 
photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 11.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 12.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 13.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg

Photos and text © by "Shawn phantom Weiler"