Subject: Re: CH-113
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "sjweiler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:51:01 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: sjweiler 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:38 PM
  Subject: Fwd: CH-113

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  CH-113 
        Date:  Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:42:03 -0500 
        From:  sjweiler <[email-masked]> 
        To:  [email-masked] 

Gallery Article Template

"Scale and type of kit go here"

by "your name goes here"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
This is a Academy KV-107 modified into a CH-113. Best thing about this 
kit is most of the Canadian required stuff is in fact in the KV-107 kit. 
No instructions on where and what to use. You get to figure that on your 
own. Really, look for the parts marked "Do not use." Use them. But check 
your photo references.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 03.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 04.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg
One part not included is the correct tail and APU. Belcher Bits comes to 
the rescue with a resin replacement. I also used Belcher Bits for the 
correct decals. This being a CH-113 in service in the late 70's very 
early 80s before the bright yellow paint job became common.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
Also used was the very nice Eduard photo etch. Unfortunately once the 
canopy is in place you can't see the extra money you spent, save it.

"phantom"

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 07.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 08.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 09.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg
Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important 
to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished 
article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so 
photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.