Subject: Re: Another Mustang with photos this time.
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "sjweiler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:49:16 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: sjweiler 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:35 PM
  Subject: Fwd: Another Mustang with photos this time.

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Another Mustang 
        Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:34:45 -0500 
        From:  sjweiler <[email-masked]> 
        To:  [email-masked] 

Gallery Article Template

"1/48 Tamiya P-51 Mustang"

by "Shaawn "phantom" Weiler"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
This is a Tamiya 1/48 Mustang. Like the Hasegawa it has some advantages 
and disadvantages over the competitor. The Tamiya has far better rivets 
and panel lines. Also it has dropped flaps and a rather pear shaped 
pilot. The pear butted dude is required in the build as the seat his 
pear butt goes in is rather lacking, compared to this nice one in the 
Hasegawa kit.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of 
photo 03.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version 
of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full 
sized version of photo 04.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a click-able 
smaller version of photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring 
up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg    Steve Bamford will insert a 
click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg
The tires are much better in this kit but the landing gear is no were 
near as sturdy as the Hasegawa. The right leg broke off during the 
build, not really sure how that happened but it did. The clear parts are 
just a tad nicer in this Tamiya kit.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
The decals used here again are Leading Edge. This time West coast 
squadrons. I chose 402 out of Calgary Alberta because.....I don't know. 
Calgary seems like a nice place. In this batch of photos again are my 4 
1/48 builds and a 1/32 build from 424 Hamilton squadron.

"phantom"