Subject: Re: Submission to ARC - Silly Week
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wendy Oh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 02:21:13 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wendy Oh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Steve Bamford ARC'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:35 PM
Subject: Submission to ARC - Silly Week

G'Day Steve,

1. George Oh from Australia, again.  You may find this suitable for 'Silly 
Week'.

2. Please find two photos of a submarine I built last year.  I regularly 
attend a competition with a 'Submarines' category which features many fine 
models of various submarines.  So, I thought that I would build one, and 
contribute it to that category.

3. This (photo #~1) is what I believe a submarine would look like, from an 
airman's point of view.  Photo #2 is what it would look-like from a sailor's 
point of view.  The whole (including the frame) is less that 10mm thick. 
The submarine is less that 1/10mm thick.  The submarine's periscope extends 
3mm above the surface of the 'water'.  The 'water' is a 5mm-thick layer of 
clear builder's silicone sealant onto-which the 'wakes' were formed with an 
old fork then dry-brushed with Citadel Miniatures skull white acrylic paint.

George Oh
c/- [email-masked] (= H)
& [email-masked] (= W)
or (03) 9717 1789 (= H)